This beautiful rain stick has eight body parts that twist and turn for baby fun.
The marbles inside the caterpillar collide when they pass out of sight and reappear, making a soft sound of rain. Baby will be enchanted by the tail that rattles, the nose which produces a creak and the antennas with a soft texture, which are ideal for exploring teeth.
- Help to develop hand-eye coordination
- Aid in the development of fine motor skills
- Facilitates the acquisition of cause and effect
- Provides hearing stimulation
- Provides oral stimulation
- Facilitates the acquisition of the concept of object permanence