Feel the power of your creative Force as you build the collectible Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet (75327). This buildable model of Luke's iconic pilot headgear is the first-ever hero helmet or open helmet in the LEGO Star Wars collection. Channel your inner Jedi to recreate authentic details, including a brick-built microphone and interior padding, plus translucent red visor elements. Add the integrated stand with nameplate to complete a striking display piece.
Step-by-step guide Clear instructions are included so you can relax and enjoy the construction process. And when you're ready for another building mission, look out for the other new-for-March-2022 LEGO Star Wars helmets.
The galaxy in your hands It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your own home with a collection of premium-quality LEGO Star Wars sets for adults. Explore the range to discover a variety of holiday or birthday gift ideas for a Star Wars fan or passionate LEGO builder.
- LEGO Theme: Star Wars
- LEGO Model Number: 75327
- Age: 18+ years
- Pieces: 675
- Awaken your creative Force Channel Jedi-like focus and mindfulness as you build this highly detailed LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet (75327) model
- Made for display Spark memories of Star Wars saga scenes as you replicate authentic details of Luke Skywalker's helmet in LEGO bricks, and display it on the integrated stand with nameplate
- Build your collection This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display helmet models, each offering a fun and immersive creative experience
- Gift idea Treat yourself or give this premium-quality, 675-piece set as a gift to an adult Star Wars fan, passionate LEGO builder and/or collector of LEGO Star Wars helmets
- Brick-built Star Wars memorabilia designed to make a big visual impact This collectible Luke Skywalker helmet replica measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep