Leap Frog Tumbling Blocks Fire Engine
Sound the alarm and lift the ladder!
Five tumbling blocks and a fire engine have come to play, and they’re on a mission. Place each of the interactive blocks in the Tumbling Blocks Fire Truckâ„?driver's seat to hear the names and sounds of letters and animals from A to Z. Raise the blocks up on the fire truck's ladder and send them tumbling down! Lower the ladder, and another block is automatically loaded for more tumble-down play.
With flashing lights, a sounding siren and a turning water hose, little firefighters can role-play a rescue operation. Press the missions button to answer a call. “There’s a fire at the bakery! Send help!â€?Place an animal block in the driver's seat to choose the rescue mission leader. With the music button, hear the ABC song. After playtime, store all blocks in the back of the truck. Little firefighters to the rescue! Intended for ages 18â€?6 months. Requires 2 AA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only. New batteries recommended for regular use.
- Place one of the five blocks in the driver's seat to hear letters, animal names and sounds.
- Raise the blocks up on the ladder and send them tumbling down for cause-and-effect play. * Lower the ladder to automatically reload the next block!
- Play the role of hero and go on a rescue mission with an animal friend.
- When it's rescue time, sound the alarm by pressing the siren button.
- Spin the water hose dial and hear soft and loud water sounds.
- Hear the ABC song and three more fun learning songs.
- All five blocks store neatly in the back for the fire truck when play time is done.
- Requires 2 x Aa batteries included
Suitable for ages 1 & up