If you find a lower advertised price on an identical item we stock, just show us the lower price before you place your order with Toys101 and we’ll match the price.
- Toys101 will match advertised prices that are available to the general public on products (not services or delivery charges) from competing companies.
- The product must be identical to Toys101 product (same brand, model number, supplier product code, contain the same components and the published price must be applicable for the same quantity).
- Toys101 must be able to verify the price and product availability at the time of the request. The product must be in stock and publicly available to purchase for at least 24 hours, ready for delivery and offered under the same conditions.
- Not available with any other Toys101 discounts such as promo codes, vouchers or employee discounts.
- Toys101 reserves the right to discontinue or amend the conditions of this policy at any time. Toys101 standard terms and conditions apply. Prices may differ in store to those found online.
Exclusions: Toys101 will not match;
1. Offers from a non-competing company**.
2. Special prices only available to selected customers (i.e. negotiated prices for contract customers or via formal quotes).
3. Products ordered specifically for a customer, and indent items that are not included in Toys101 catalogue(s)/website(s).
4. Typographical or manifest errors on competing company’s flyers or advertisements.
5. Products which we reasonably consider are offered on illegitimate, counterfeit or parallel imported stock.
6. Competing company* offers where the product includes an additional free item, an additional discounted item (for example; ‘buy one get one free’), or cash back deals on products by redemption after purchase.
*A competing company is defined as one who trades with customers in the same manner as Toys101, with physical retail stores which are open to the public within New Zealand, and a website trading under the same name and brand as the retail stores.
**A non-competing company is: any company that is in receivership, liquidation or is for any reason closing down, as well as online-only retailers including (but not limited to) Amazon or Mighty Ape, auction or market place sites like eBay, Trade Me, Grab One, Group on, outlet or pop-up shops and TV shopping channels.